4.6
Turnaround Time

Customer service at its best.Fast Response came out.

Dealt with Rob. He identified the problem right off the bat. We have a rather large compressor. 9 pounds of coolant was needed.

Holy ***. My overflow evaporator was rusted and needed replaced. He ordered the part that day and had it in the afternoon. He replaced it quickly.

That was covered by my warranty, but the freon wasnt (only a small amount was) since mine took so much I was going to have to wait to get it filled as the price of freon is so expensive. Rob delivered customer service that day. He filled up the unit, and broke the total into payments. They didn't have to do that but he said we shouldn't be without A/C and be miserable in our own home.

He went the extra mile to take care of us. His assistant that day was very helpful as well. They even plugged a hole that 2 other companies could not take care of.

This company is a very honesty and very effective company.Customer service 100% I highly recommend this company!!!!

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of fast response heating and cooling air conditioning repairs. Fast Response Heating And Cooling needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fast response heating and cooling air conditioning repairs in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fast Response Heating And Cooling.

Had an Experience with Fast Response Heating And Cooling?

Comments